Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Canon CPS Points???

sivrajbm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon CPS Points???

While updating my CPS membership I noticed Canon has changed some point values.
Some of this is mind boggling. Since when would you consider a 300/4L is more valuable than a 300/2.8L is?
My 17-40L is more valuable then my 24-70L v1. The 16-35L v1 isn't worth 1 stinky point.
What gives Canon what gives

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:20 AM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon CPS Points???

I'm not sayin' this makes sense, but the 300/4L IS is still in production, while the 300/2.8L IS isn't, since the Mk II came along.

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:29 AM
surf monkey
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canon CPS Points???

Looks like it's time to upgrade from the 300f2.8is to the 300f4is.

Aug 14, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

JohnBrose
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canon CPS Points???

I don't worry too much about the points, I have 95 and I think gold has to be like 18 pts or something. I'm sure their older stuff is probably set at a lower point value than the newer versions.

Aug 14, 2013 at 01:03 AM
jim atyeo

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canon CPS Points???

This is probably little off track with op's original point. No pun intended. It is about CPS. I just renewed my gold memebership recently and was suprised with the lack of any swag, this time. One free cleaning, one rush label and my card. That was it.

Aug 14, 2013 at 01:37 AM
sivrajbm
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Canon CPS Points???

jim atyeo wrote:
This is probably little off track with op's original point. No pun intended. It is about CPS. I just renewed my gold memebership recently and was suprised with the lack of any swag, this time. One free cleaning, one rush label and my card. That was it.

Wow just a couple of months ago I got 2 C/C two or three sheets of labels and my card. No free swag on renewals anymore. If you upgrade you get the free Platinum swag...

Aug 14, 2013 at 02:57 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password