New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Pages on Buy & Sell

panamapreacher
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Pages on Buy & Sell

I can't for the life of me find anywhere on the FM site where to ask questions about the site...no "contact page" I would hate to bug Fred. So here's my question...

Where or why on the Buy and Sell can I not see multiple pages (1,2,3 ect). I am only able to see the latest posted FS items but I am not able to see/click next pages for more items. I know how to do a search on specific items but I just want to see what's been posted in the last several days.

Please Help.

Aug 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM
BruceF99
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Pages on Buy & Sell

Are you logged in?

There is a 1 2 3... just above the for sale listings as well as the bottom of the page. Just click on the next page number you want to see.

Aug 13, 2013 at 12:24 PM
mitesh
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Pages on Buy & Sell

Do you have any filters enabled? See if any of the boxes to the right of "Archive" are checked off. Also, below the page numbers there is a drop down selection box. Unless you want to filter specific types of ads, the "Any" selection should be enabled.

Aug 13, 2013 at 01:50 PM
panamapreacher
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Pages on Buy & Sell

@mitesh... The filters was the problem. I had one of the boxes checked thus for some reason that did not allow the 1,23...number pages to show. Thanks!

Any ideas on how to ask general questions about the site perhaps a "questions" or "contact" link?

Aug 13, 2013 at 05:45 PM
DanBrown
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Pages on Buy & Sell

panamapreacher wrote:
Any ideas on how to ask general questions about the site perhaps a "questions" or "contact" link?

What's wrong with the method you used...this forum?

Aug 13, 2013 at 06:32 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.