Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Macbook Pro Retina 15" 512gb SSD + 16GB RAM + 1GB VIDEO Like new

Italo Campilii
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Macbook Pro Retina 15" 512gb SSD + 16GB RAM + 1GB VIDEO Like new

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Macbook Pro Retina 15

Available

Price: $2,390.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I have a like new beautiful top of the line Apple macbook pro retina 15" with 2.7ghz, 512gb SSD and 16GB of ram. It was purchased about 2 months ago and lightly used a few times.

We are buying a home and i have to sell a few gadgets to fund it. Here are the specs:

2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
Turbo Boost up to 3.7GHz
16GB 1600MHz memory
512GB flash storage1
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Built-in battery (7 hours)

If you are a video / photo / design editor and are in need of speed, reliability and amazingness, you will appreciate the amazing architecture and graphics engineering behind it. The colors are live true and beautiful.

Given the circumstances i am willing to sacrifice at $2390 including shipping. This is way under actual value, and You will pay $3k out the door with taxes at the apple store.

It includes original box and accessories. Winner will be a happy buyer!

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.