end

Archive 2013 · Sunrise & Sunset

Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Sunrise & Sunset

Nikon_14 wrote:
5a-
I don't care if a no-oil-on-sensor, no AF issues D700 replacement comes out next week, images like this make getting a 16-35mm, 14-24mm or Tokina 16-28mm a higher priority for me. Yeah, it does distort her legs- but seriously, is any groom ever going to complain about his bride's legs being too long?

6a-
Did you have an assistant hold a glass shield in front of you? Some other trick? Can't imagine even a D3s or D4 liking being sprayed w/ NaCl H2O...

Re: 5a
Amy took that one with a 35mm I think. We don't have any wide zooms

Re: 6a
Haha, no tricks. Just a little risk and stupidity.

Aug 13, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Sunrise & Sunset

ckhagen wrote:
I'm not loving what's happening to their legs and feet in 5a because of the WA distortion.

Yeah, it does look a bit distorted at the edge, but she also had longer legs and was pointing her toe which adds to it I think. Amy took that with a 35mm so I'm guessing that distortion never crossed her mind at that focal length. Thanks for pointing it out.

Aug 13, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Sunrise & Sunset

scot1 wrote:
The pose in 10B. Are you happy with it? Great perspective but not sure about that pose especially her.

It isn't what I set out to shoot. The angles and light weren't working for me so this was plan B. I like the shot, but I don't love it. We'll see what they think

Aug 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Rockadeur

p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Sunrise & Sunset

Love them! I feel sunrise is easier than sunset, cos of all the wonderful fresh light you get, as opposed to the diminishing light at dusk so you gotta work extra hard for the perfect look / angle so you don't utilise harsh artificial llight

Aug 16, 2013 at 08:52 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.