Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Wow... I missed this place

Jeff_Stapleton
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wow... I missed this place

I've been kind of away from photography totally for the past 4-5 months. I shot 2 weddings in the spring, and a handful of photobooth events... but other than that, I havent even thought photography. I've really missed this place and missed you guys! I've got just about every weekend from Aug 30 - Mid November (and probably through the TX HS Playoffs) booked with football games.

Flickr as recently changed their layout (or a long time ago... I've been out of the loop)... and seeing a wall of last seasons pictures stirred up my memories and emotions for HS Football.. I can't wait!

I ended the season pretty much following one team.. they made it 1 game away from State, and were destroyed by the eventual State Champions, East Bernard, Led by this guy, Ty Slanina, now with TCU

12.14.12 Elysian Fields v EB Football-5 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

12.14.12 Elysian Fields v EB Football-12 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

12.14.12 Elysian Fields v EB Football-13 by Jeff Stapleton Sports, on Flickr

Its a miracle that the team I covered made it as far as they did... probably won't happen this year... but its going to be a great season and I get to cover some great East Texas HS football games. I'm ready to see you all more often!

Aug 11, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Hammy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wow... I missed this place

Glad you found your way back, Jeff!

Great game coverage, all aspects!

Aug 11, 2013 at 03:05 AM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wow... I missed this place

We have missed you too. Just in case you're wondering, I'm still that whiney SOB you left back in the fall. You haven't missed much.

Aug 11, 2013 at 03:18 AM
kateman
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wow... I missed this place

also glad to see you back
hope all is now well w/ you and yers
B

Aug 11, 2013 at 01:44 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password