New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Watermark design advice

dashausman

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Watermark design advice

So I have a couple new watermark designs I would like to go with, but I can't decide which raccoon design I like the most to repace my watermarks. Maybe it would make more sense to use a different raccoon for different URLs; some URLs were longer than the original "dashausman.com" watermark, so I had to make their font size smaller. I think the original font size is the most desirable size for the watermark.

Here is an Imgur link to the raccoon designs and my current watermarks; I have shared this with my friends on Facebook and some other sites with only like three responses (how discouraging).

These can be flipped horizontally too; I need help picking one so I can have it fully drawn and shaded. These raccoon concepts aren't finished.

http://imgur.com/a/Ig2B6

Aug 05, 2013 at 12:46 AM
MeganLee

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Watermark design advice

I LOVE love the bottom left drawing with the raccoon leaping!! But it looks a lot more like a squirrel than a raccoon. So if you want it to be clear that its a raccoon, then i'd choose the bottom center or the top one. Right one is cool but looks a bit yogi-bearish in my opinion. Just my two cents. Its a sweet concept!!

Aug 07, 2013 at 10:05 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.