Upload & Sell: Off
I had an amazing tim e this summer shooting for the action sports summer camp Woodward at Copper up at Copper Mountain, CO.
I shot A TON of photos, so I apologize if this is a little photo heavy, I'll try and narrow it down to the best action images of the summer.
We had the most amount of snow that we've ever had, and the summer park stayed strong all the way through August.
Here is one of my favorite on snow images
2. Getting this shot was a little bit scary, these rails were about a foot and a half off the ground
3. Everybody loves backflips
4. Even visiting pro and US team rider Benji Farrow likes to backflip
5. It was really great to get to shoot so many different sports, and I definitely learned a lot from it
7. Back to snow
9. Definitely not posed
These next couple are from "The Barn" our indoor training facility, talk about a lighting nightmare
16. Some kickball action
17. A little bit of love for the media guys
C&C, favorites or whatever is appreciated!
Thanks for taking a look