Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · UK Rugby

Graham Crowthe
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · UK Rugby

Here's a small selection of images from today!. Kind regards Graham.

#2 ouch!!

Aug 04, 2013 at 02:08 PM
shaneroper
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · UK Rugby

Nice set, I will be shooting USA-Canada on the 17. Will be first time shooting it and looking forward to it.

Aug 04, 2013 at 02:29 PM
Graham Crowthe
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · UK Rugby

Thanks for the input Shane!.

#1 made the National Newspapers!.

Good luck with the game & I look forward to viewing your results . Kind regards Graham.

Aug 05, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Ben Amato
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · UK Rugby

Graham: Nice action! Congrats on making the newspaper. The stands look pretty empty in your photos. What kind of turnout do they usually get for rugby?

Ben

Aug 05, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Graham Crowthe
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · UK Rugby

Hi Ben, thank you for finding time to view & comment .

The side in Claret & Gold are top of the league! but are TBH based in a Town dominated by Football, (Soccer), which is a shame for both the club & their financial backers , however, they whe're playing the team which is bottom of the league & their fan base is now none existant!. The attendance was just under 5,000 but is normally around 10,000!, The stadium also houses the Championship, (1 devision below The really big guns ie Man United, City, Chelsea etc), Football team & it accomadates over 30,000 fans & so always looks empty . Kind regards Graham.

Aug 05, 2013 at 01:09 PM
Ted ellis
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · UK Rugby

Graham:

Love the shots and in particular, #2. I like the news paper crop better on #1 better than your original as the ref/umpire is out of the picture.

Ted

Aug 05, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Graham Crowthe
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · UK Rugby

Cheers Ted

#1 was sent with,as I'm sure you know,the intention of "flexebility" to fit any perticular frame size for the page!. The whole image was included as "trade" ie Rugby Papers, look more for actional tries as opposed to "pop it down" stroll ins

PS both guys from image#2(head crunchers) just got up & carried on as though nothing had happened , I'd have been crying in the dugouts

Aug 05, 2013 at 03:55 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.