Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · Which is better for Product Photo : Profoto D1 1000/1000 Air or Broncolor Senso A2 1200J ? |
I am new here..
I want to build Product Photography Studio that have specialize in :
- tiny product (watches, jewelry, machine component, etc..)
- product photo (wine, foodstuff), food photography
- medium to large (furniture, electronic stuff like TV,refrigerator, etc...)
- Home/Office Interiors
I am confused for choosing 2 alternatives as follows :
1. Broncolor Senso A2 kit ( 1 Senso A2, 2 Litos Lamps, 1 Softbox 70x70cm, Bag)
2. Profoto Basic Kit D1 1000/1000 Air ( 2 Profoto D1 1000 Air, Air Remote, Bag)
I want to make freezing photo like water freeze ; powder freeze, etc that use fast flash duration.
Broncolor sounds OK, but with 1200J (symmetrical/Assymetrical) seems can reach high speed flash duration in low Flash Energy, they cost much for me as I must by stands, air remote (Pocket Wizard, etc...)
Profoto D1 1000/1000 Air seems ok as they supplied with Air Remote (reduce my cost) but I must buy stands(manfrotto) and RFI 2x3 softboxes, as they are monolight, so symmetrical/assymetrical function can be done by the as the power is controlled individually per-lamp. The Spec sheets stated that in low Flash Energy, the Flash Duration can be reached up to 1/3500s as in 250 Ws/J.
But I don't have prooven things that convinced me one of those 2 alternatives.
I want to make sharp photos..too
Please help me choosing the better alternative so I make right decision for this
Thank you and best regards