Upload & Sell: On
I am looking at picking up a larger monitor in order to get a little more real estate for my digital workflow for research and photography purposes but don't have enough experience with 30" monitors, or dell monitors, to really understand the impact of the idiosyncrasies. This is what I have so far...
U3011 - 8 months used, perfect condition, local seller $650
- crappy antiglare coating
- CCFL backlighting (hot and energy inefficient)
- 1 billion colors and nearly full adobe RGB
U3014 - refurb off ebay "perfect condition" $900
- less intrusive antiglare coating
- LED RGB backlighting (cooler, uses a lot less energy)
- a tiny bit more aRGB coverage
- USB 3 hub would be nice to have
Has anyone made the jump from one to the other? Does anyone feel that 30" is too large for a monitor? I currently use a 24".
I look forward to hearing opinions on these two monitors.