Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX (Nikon)

astv99
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX (Nikon)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tokina 11-16

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

1st owner, bought new from B&H in 2010. This is the 1st version of the Tokina 11-16. Box and all original accessories are included - caps, manuals, hood, etc. Also comes with a B+W 77mm XS-Pro 010 MRC UV filter for the price. The lens will ship with this UV filter installed on it. (A case for the filter will also be included.)

Lens glass is in excellent, ultra-clean condition and has no marks or internal dust specks, primarily because the B+W UV filter has been on the lens nearly constantly. The only scuff marks are on the UV filter and lens cap, as pictured. (The one on the UV filter can probably be cleaned off. I haven't tried doing so.)

Reason for selling: I don't shoot ultra-wide very often and rarely have a need for this lens, so I'm now selling it.

$475 shipped OBO within the USA via FedEx Ground. Will also ship to Canada for $475 shipped FIRM via USPS. Sorry, will not ship to any other countries.

I have to sell this somewhat quickly, by 8/23 at the latest (but the earlier the better), and will consider reasonable offers in order to sell this asap.

I also have a single full-res shot (in JPG) that was taken with the lens available for download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?95c7hr2b8j1a465

Lens cap

Glass front element (w/ B+W UV filter)

Glass front element without filter

Lens body

Box

Aug 01, 2013 at 01:43 PM
aVOLanche
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX (Nikon)

Tag for feedback.

Fred

Aug 20, 2013 at 10:05 AM
aVOLanche
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX (Nikon)

Lens is excellent!

Feedback left for you!

Thanks, Fred

Aug 25, 2013 at 02:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.