Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Whitewall.co.uk - Lightjet on Ilford?

harbour photog

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Whitewall.co.uk - Lightjet on Ilford?

Hi, does anyone have any experience of these prints from whitewall? I want to try some for portraits but when I click the contrast completely changes and looks a bit odd.. Which is putting me off a bit. Would appreciate any experiences.

Jul 30, 2013 at 09:03 PM
hugowolf
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Whitewall.co.uk - Lightjet on Ilford?

harbour photog wrote:
Hi, does anyone have any experience of these prints from whitewall? I want to try some for portraits but when I click the contrast completely changes and looks a bit odd.. Which is putting me off a bit. Would appreciate any experiences.

Click what?

Brian A

Jul 30, 2013 at 09:46 PM
harbour photog

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Whitewall.co.uk - Lightjet on Ilford?

Sorry, I mean that when you upload the photo it looks as expected but when you choose the Ilford lightjet option it re-renders the image and it looks very different to how I processed the file.

I understand it will look a bit different to a normal print but on the image I am using the difference is very big.

Jul 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM
derek10

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Whitewall.co.uk - Lightjet on Ilford?

Just to bring this up to the top, has had any experience printing from whitewall and getting it shipped to US/Canada? What are some of the taxes, extra costs and/or duties? Is it worth to print and getting is shipped across the sea.

Sep 16, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Guari
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Whitewall.co.uk - Lightjet on Ilford?

Not to be pickish, but why not print them directly from Ilford UK? Great service, delivered fast home...

I've only used whitewall for acrylics and those have been great. If anything, give them a call and they will explain what's up with the rendering

Sep 16, 2013 at 04:13 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password