Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Miami skyline at Watson park info.

platinum_ht

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Miami skyline at Watson park info.

Hi guys, I am in south Florida for a couple of days and I really want to shoot the miami skyline from Watson park but when I went the during the day to scout the location it was really run down with broken fences and a guy living out of his van. What I want to know is how safe is this place at dusk or better yet are there any local photographers who would like to shoot with me there? PM me if you want to join me.

Jul 28, 2013 at 02:55 PM
BenV
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Miami skyline at Watson park info.

It's fairly safe, I go there often Any questions, feel free to ask. Most parts of Miami aren't that beautiful. In fact, theres a lot of area's you don't want to wonder around in. Right off the 195, you'll see an area with TONS of graffiti, every other Saturday night there is an art walk, you should check that out.

Jul 28, 2013 at 04:18 PM
capt don
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Miami skyline at Watson park info.

Sorry I found this post so late. I spent most of my life in Miami and Watson island is not a place to be wandering around at nite with camera gear. There are a lot of homeless people living there and things can happen. That nice camera gear sells well in a pawn shop and will buy a lot of beer and crack. If your still there be careful and watch yourself it's easy to get carried away with what your doing and not see a predator.

Aug 14, 2013 at 07:19 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password