Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

backyard offerings

a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
Account locked
p.1 #1 · backyard offerings

this is my old walnut tree born around 1952, or near there, when my home was built, not 1976, when I was built. Thank you for viewing, all comments are welcomed! happy photography! -Americo

a.Rollei.Brujo-75 copy by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Jul 27, 2013 at 08:42 AM
douter
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · backyard offerings

To me this looks muddy with not enough differentiation in the leafmass. I think zooming either mechanically or positional wise would greatly help this. Or perhaps a different time of light.
Douglas

Jul 27, 2013 at 04:39 PM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
Account locked
p.1 #3 · backyard offerings

douter wrote:
To me this looks muddy with not enough differentiation in the leafmass. I think zooming either mechanically or positional wise would greatly help this. Or perhaps a different time of light.
Douglas

I should have given some details on this, to explain its existence, sorry! I shot this in the evening sun, it was still bright here in mid California, however, I used my Rollei bay 4 B&W filter to see what it would turn out like! I had held it up to the lens, which is a manual focus Nikkor 85mm 1.4 AIS, and I turned the dial slowly until the green light lit, and finally I snapped a few, however, this one turned out to be much more interesting to me, so therefore I wanted to share it, naturally! I did use CS6 though to mess around with it basically trying to improve the colors, but I kind of fail at that! In the end however, i still feel that it looks pretty cool, unfortunately not very well composed, or with enough pizazz to the colors! Thank you for your time, response, and overall feelings! Happy photography! -Americo.rodriguez

Jul 27, 2013 at 07:36 PM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password