Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV

bjohn

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Used Canon 1D Mark IV

Item Sold

Price: $2,800.00
Payment method: Paypal gift or direct cash only transaction.
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I'm selling my used 1D Mark IV body to get a 1DX. I bought this body from the popular fredmiranda member and my friend Conrad Tan in December 2012. The manufaturing year/month is 2010/April. Though I've never checked the shutter actuation, I was told that it was around 60k at the time of the purchase and I might have added another 2k to it. It was last serviced in May 2012. The camera works flawlessly and I wish I could keep this too with a 1DX. It shows very minor wear and tear. It comes with all the original accessories like shoulder strap, eye cap, original battery and charger, usage guides, cables and CDs in the original box.

Edited on Aug 13, 2013 at 07:29 AM · View previous versions

Jul 26, 2013 at 04:28 AM
Conrad Tan
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV

This used to be MY camera guys and gals. It works great as you guys have seen pics from it in days gone by in the N&W forum. Binu is a good guy and unfortunately didn't get to use it much after I sold it to him. Buy with confidence!

Jul 26, 2013 at 04:34 AM
BostonGreg
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV

Damn, are these really selling this low!! What a great deal for an awesome camera! I have an X but still LOVE my 1D IV such a great camera! GLWS

Aug 04, 2013 at 06:50 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password