Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Bridges of Lane County

alatoo60
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bridges of Lane County

Back in May, while visiting my daughter in Eugene, I took a drive on Covered Bridges loop in Cottage Grove. Here are few pictures from this trip:

1. Centennial Bridge:

2. Chambers Railroad Bridge

3. Dorena Bridge, my most favorite of them all:

4. Stewart Bridge

5. Bonus feature

C&C welcome

Sasha.

Jul 25, 2013 at 07:14 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Bridges of Lane County

Hey Sasha,

Interesting bridges here. Covered bridges are so cool. I like your first one the best. Getting the flowers in the shot like that is really nice. Too bad they couldn't have kept up the road exiting that bridge. Your bonus shot is great... the in your face look is awesome and funny looking.

Jim

Jul 25, 2013 at 09:23 PM
dswiger
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · Bridges of Lane County

I too like the first the best, great framing.
All of them are nice & it was good of you to oblige the horse wanting to be photographed

Dan

Jul 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

dsjtecserv
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Bridges of Lane County

Neat shots. Centennial Bridge is classically beautiful with the rhododendrons and leading lines. I'm not so hot on the broadside angles, although both show off their stream settings very well. My first thought about Stewart Bridge was that it probably wasn't a popular place to actually cross the river, but then I guess it may have had an approach at one time! The inquisitive horse is a great bonus; that for including that!

Dave

Jul 26, 2013 at 02:20 AM
stanparker
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Bridges of Lane County

Lots of nice covered bridges in OR, and you captured these very well. I also like the horse.

Jul 26, 2013 at 02:58 PM
blueshadows
• • •
p.1 #6 · Bridges of Lane County

You found nice views from my "back yard," which isn't always easy with the trees and lush undergrowth in the spring. I'm not surprised you also found an overcast day then, but at least it kept the contrast low. Shoot some more when you're up this way again.

Jul 26, 2013 at 04:44 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password