Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Come on in, the water's perfect

eyelaser
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Come on in, the water's perfect

These cats love water.
Eric

By the water's edge

Jul 23, 2013 at 05:59 PM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Come on in, the water's perfect

Oh, yes, Eric. Two beauties and two terrific shots of them.
In the first image, it looks like a bit of flirtation is going on.
Is that "Old Snaggle-Tooth" and his lady?
Charlie

Jul 23, 2013 at 08:25 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Come on in, the water's perfect

Thanks Charlie. I hope no flirtation....unless it's a little kinky...mother and cub are playing together. The male cub was easily at least as large as mom and the female maybe 80% the size of mom. The males don't hang with the fam...and the two adult males we saw both had significant injuries...one a mangled jaw and the other minus an eye....so love and war are both pretty tough on these guys.
Eric

Jul 23, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Come on in, the water's perfect

eyelaser wrote:
Thanks Charlie. I hope no flirtation....unless it's a little kinky...mother and cub are playing together. The male cub was easily at least as large as mom and the female maybe 80% the size of mom. The males don't hang with the fam...and the two adult males we saw both had significant injuries...one a mangled jaw and the other minus an eye....so love and war are both pretty tough on these guys.
Eric

Some newsworthy info there, Eric.
Mom and daughter. Okay. I thought I saw a snaggle tooth; I guess it's just a fang. And the other one is a cute little tongue tip.
Mom also has a son? Isn't having twins unusual for large cats?
The son doesn't stay with his mom? But the daughter does? I would think survival for a lone yearling male would be extremely difficult- not only finding food, but the possibility of an adult male killing it. After all, young males offer nothing for adult males except competition for food.
Inquiring minds need to know .
Charlie

Jul 25, 2013 at 02:22 AM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password