Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Which Elinchrom Octa for groups of 6 people? |
I'm to buy my first real softbox. I have the following gear (all Elinchrom):
- Dlite2 + portalite 60x60
- BXRi 250/500 Togo set (in shopping cart)
I want to be able to shoot
- groups of 6 people
- individual portraits
- white and black / spotted black backgrounds
Studio dimensions / constraints:
- Ceiling is at 260cm (about 8,5 feet)
- BG width is 3,6metres
- Distance from camera/softbox to BG paper is about 5 metres
1. I tried a deep octa 150 (borrowed from a friend) but I found that the problem is that when raised at max height, the catchlights are at iris height where I want them above the iris.
2. If I use a small softbox, like the 39DO or 24portalite, I can raise them up high enough but they'll be too small for groups of 6
So which SB would you suggest?