Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Happy Wedding

photolove84
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Happy Wedding

This wedding is from May. It's my favorite so far from this year. Their priest was over an hour late and they had to do the cocktail hour before the ceremony. These are some of the best people we've ever met. C&C welcome and appreciated.

?bb7ee4

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM
eephoto
• •
p.1 #2 · Happy Wedding

Solid set! I would definitely hire you as my wedding photographer if I were looking! Really good job. Loves: #8 photo on the right, of the little girl. Perfect lighting, perfect moment.
#31 again, nice reception lighting, perfect moment

Could have used more light: #26, looks like your on camerar flash didn't fire. I think it would've been a stronger image if it had, but if that's the only critique then who cares!! !

Great work!

Jul 22, 2013 at 03:02 PM
rob0225

p.1 #3 · Happy Wedding

Do you stage some of the getting ready shots? Specifically some of the shots with the Bride. Bride and little girl in front of window, bride and two bridesmaids in front of window fixing dress?

Jul 23, 2013 at 01:32 AM
photolove84
• • •
p.1 #4 · Happy Wedding

rob0225 wrote:
Do you stage some of the getting ready shots? Specifically some of the shots with the Bride. Bride and little girl in front of window, bride and two bridesmaids in front of window fixing dress?

In 7 we just told them the bride to get her dress laced up in front of the window. Didn't position her or anything. In 8 the two left are completely candid and in the right one, I was actually posing up the bride just to get a full length of the back of her dress and her daughter just came running up to her. People kept giving her flowers all morning and telling her to smell them. It's kinda funny since the studio my husband and I used to work for used to always try to pose that exact moment and it just happened naturally on its own.

Jul 23, 2013 at 02:44 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Tyler2106
• •
p.1 #5 · Happy Wedding

Solid set! Very well done!

Jul 23, 2013 at 03:22 AM
Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · Happy Wedding

These are really good guys. A few people here used the word 'solid' already and I agree. It's a good word to describe this wedding. Not a lot of technical errors at all and really good exposures. I think that one thing that would take you from 'solid' to 'fantastic' would be to take a few more chances with your compositions. Get a little closer than feels normal and see what happens. Then get a little further away and see what happens. Push your lights up a little more. Things like that. This set sort of looks part traditional and part modern. I think you should go all the way modern.

An image like this, for example, is well done, but the fountain just seems dated and traditional:

A shot like this one could be better if you took a chance and got closer to him or zoomed in more on her:

Then this is really, really good. I think a little more coaxing could've gotten an expression that's a good as the rest of the photo:

Jul 25, 2013 at 09:52 PM
erjohnmarsh

p.1 #7 · Happy Wedding

I like this one !! ........

Aug 21, 2013 at 09:05 AM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #8 · Happy Wedding

well done!

Aug 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM