Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Cricket

glenn1
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Cricket

A local 2nd team game,not a lot of action to shoot,just thought i'd put these few up for viewing. c&c welcome if you know about the game.Thanks for looking.

Bowled out.

Pace Bowler

Jul 21, 2013 at 01:18 PM
cocodrillo
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Cricket

And here I was thinking that I'd see some kangaroos lying battered and bruised on the ground and getting ready for another trouncing. My instant comment is to ask for more faces, but given that you pretty much need a telescope to shoot cricket the same way you would rugby or athletics, that seriously unfair. Nice work with catching key moments in #2 and #4 (LBW?). The first is a really nice clean, country cricket shot.
Sean

Jul 22, 2013 at 01:51 AM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Cricket

Thanks Sean, i was just filling a Saturday afternoon,#4 LBW.i thought so but it was'nt given.This weekend i'm off to London to cover the Diamond League meeting at the Olympic stadium,hope to get some shots of your Sally Pearson,who's a little off the pace
at the moment coming back from injury.also mr Bolt will be running as well.will post some shots when i get back.

Jul 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM
David Leask
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Cricket

I like these Glenn. Super action in all, particularly #2.
David

Jul 28, 2013 at 05:09 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Cricket

Thanks David, only the 2nd time shooting cricket,just filling in time on a Saturday but enjoyed the shoot.

Jul 29, 2013 at 01:10 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.