Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 300/4.5 and 80-200/4.5 MF lenses

Randy Roy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 300/4.5 and 80-200/4.5 MF lenses

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon F100

Item Sold

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Super nice F100 with MB-15 grip. I just picked this up from another FM'er but a major car repair is causing me to sell some stuff.
Body with cap, grip and a nice spiral bound copy of the user manual that I had printed.

$175 Shipped. PayPal OK.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 300/4.5 K lens converted to AI

Item Sold

Price: $140.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Very clean 300/4.5 manual focus "K" lens that has been converted to AI with a Nikon factory AI conversion kit. Super clean glass, original screw-on front cap, standard rear cap. Built-in hood. I will also include the non-AI ring that was removed for the AI conversion.

$140 Shipped. PayPal OK

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 80-200/4.5 AI manual focus lens

Item Sold

Price: $30.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Nikon 80-200/4.5 AI manual focus lens. I picked this up at an estate sale. This is the latest version with the rectangular shape at the rear mount. Rear glass clean. Front glass has 2 tiny haze marks that I can't even get to show up in pics, and they don't affect picture quality, at least to my eyes. Zoom is loose, as is the case with many of these lenses. Also, it looks like someone tried to remove the ring that secures the front element to the body. There are some scratches on the ring. I'm asking a low price for this. If you are a tinkerer and like take apart lenses, you could clean the front element and have a really nice lens. It still takes great pics as is.

$30 Shipped. PayPal OK

Thanks...

Edited on Jul 30, 2013 at 03:06 PM · View previous versions

Jul 21, 2013 at 12:29 AM
drlouis

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 300/4.5 and 80-200/4.5 MF lenses

payment sent.

thanks!

Jul 29, 2013 at 12:04 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register