New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Printing my portfolio

Corey Jenkins
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Printing my portfolio

So I just ordered an 11x14 portfolio and cant wait to get some prints in it. I was going back and fourth on printing it my self or having some one do it. After talking too a few people it sounded like it would be much easier and cheaper to do it my self. I dont have a printer but I have a buddy who does, I just want to make sure I'm knowledge able on how I will do this before I head over.

Here are a few questions, any help would be awesome!
-My paper is pre drilled and scored to fit in my portfolio. Making the paper longer than 14 inches, its actually 14 3/4. How would this effect the printing? Should I create 3/4 inch white space on the photo in photoshop to make up for it?

-When resizing/cropping my images in photoshop I should do something like 13 3/4 and 9.5 so every photo is the same size and has a slight border? I dont think his printer can do full bleed so I'd like all of the images to be the same final size and same sized border on each page.

I've printed things plenty of times this is just a bit different so any help would be great!

Thanks,
Corey
www.coreyjenkinsphoto.com

Jul 17, 2013 at 01:05 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.