Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
       end

Archive 2013 · OC Fair Award Winners (Updated with Awards)

TexSchneider
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · OC Fair Award Winners (Updated with Awards)

Jim:

Thanks for the first person reporter review!

I enjoyed meeting you (and May) and Tuan. And Greg, sorry we did not meet. After spending some time listening to the judges, I went looking for you. Apparently, you had left the building! Hope that family group of yours took you out for a celebration dinner. You know, we do all live pretty close together. If any of you want to get together for dinner one night I know we would be up for it. (Mexican food?)

Of course I paid off the strawberry shortcake suggestion. I do not want to get on the wrong side of this forum's moderator!

Tex

Jul 26, 2013 at 09:48 PM
Tuan Le
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · OC Fair Award Winners (Updated with Awards)

Thanks Jim for the event recap. It was great meeting and talking to you, Greg and Tex. The awards to Greg and Tex were definitely well-deserved. Darn... I can't believe I missed out on the strawberry shortcake!

Tex, that's a great idea for the dinner. I would be up for it as well, but would probably leave the kids at home to preserve your sanity.

Jul 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM
scraptag
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · OC Fair Award Winners (Updated with Awards)

Finally went to the fair last night, and loved seeing everyone's work. I kept pointing out pictures to my husband; "And this guy is on the fm forum, too!". He had fun looking at pictures of places we have been to this year and seeing someone elses interpretation of it. (I think I might be able to get him to go on more road trips this year because of our visit last night. Yeah!)

Was it Tex that had the reed picture? Did you print that on metallic paper? It looked so cool. The picture itself is beautiful, but on that paper it's almost iridescent.

Anyways, great job everyone. Hope to see you on the beaches shooting the sunset sometime!

Aug 09, 2013 at 03:24 PM
ckcarr
• • • • •
p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · OC Fair Award Winners (Updated with Awards)

Thanks for posting this Jim!
I enjoy seeing how fine art is presented.

And congratulations again everyone!
Like seeing the faces also, put a name to a face...

Aug 09, 2013 at 03:31 PM
TexSchneider
• •
p.5 #5 · p.5 #5 · OC Fair Award Winners (Updated with Awards)

scraptag wrote:
Finally went to the fair last night, and loved seeing everyone's work. I kept pointing out pictures to my husband; "And this guy is on the fm forum, too!". He had fun looking at pictures of places we have been to this year and seeing someone elses interpretation of it. (I think I might be able to get him to go on more road trips this year because of our visit last night. Yeah!)

Was it Tex that had the reed picture? Did you print that on metallic paper? It looked so cool. The picture itself is beautiful, but on
...Show more

Scraptag:

Yes, The Tarn Reeds is my image. And, it is printed on metallic paper.

There are so many gorgeous images hanging on the walls there at the photography venue! There are an amazing number of very talented people out there. I love Greg's Smart Dog image.

Thanks for your kind words.

Tex

Aug 09, 2013 at 03:55 PM
       end

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.