Upload & Sell: Off
I was going to share these on the NEX images thread, but didn't want to bogart a whole page there.
These are from a short backpacking trip with my family. Taken mostly with the 5N + CV 21/1.8 and, a few with the CV 15 and 40... I'm too far into the beer to sort them out right now.
I've had the CV 21/1.8 for a while now, and I'm not completely convinced it's a "great" lens on the NEX, although it's very good and probably my most used lens now since I jive with the 35mm focal length. I just don't see the resolution out of it that I expected to, *although* I have mostly been using it on an inexpensive helicoid adapter (the "L.M.E" branded one), which admittedly is a bad way to judge a lens. That adapter has also caused me some trouble with critical focus compared to my Voigtlander adapter, so the jury is still out. One of these days I'm going to do a little shoot out against my rarely used Sigma 19 and see how the two lenses compare. Until then...
1. At Saddlebag Lake "Resort" pre-hike
2. The family, getting moving. Saddlebag Lake behind, Mt. Dana in the distance.
3. The kids, still smiling. Lake Helen behind.
4. Lake Helen a moment later. Ever changing light, different processing.
5. Windy vista at Shamrock Lake.
6. A nice view heading towards Steelhead Lake. Shepherd crest in the distance.
7. An alpine meadow.
8. Mountain Spiraea
9. White Mountain Heather
10. Camping near Wasco Lake.
11. North Peak
12. Beer Time!
13. Russian River Consecration. Soury sweet nectar!
14. Happy Campers.
(edit to fix a typo... blame it on the beer)
Edited on Jul 14, 2013 at 04:21 AM · View previous versions