New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · CS6 and two monitors

nugeny
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · CS6 and two monitors

I used to have two minors hooked on the old computer and cs5. I could see two independent screens. It was great. It was great to work on two different images and compare them on two monitors.
I have been attempting to do the same with my new computer and cs6. I have had so much trouble with the new window. they do away with all the goodies of the old window.

Now the last huddle: I can't get the two monitors to show two independent screens. Two monitors work like one, because they show the same identical screen. How , what do I have to do so that these two monitors works independently?
thanks ahead.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM
JimKied
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · CS6 and two monitors

I'm not at home right now, but I know they do. Because I have mine set up that way. Can't remember what I did though. I think I just drug the panel s around.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM
JimKied
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · CS6 and two monitors

I'm not at home right now, but I know they do. Because I have mine set up that way. Can't remember what I did though. I think I just drug the panel s around.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM
hugowolf
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · CS6 and two monitors

You need to get into the software that is driving you video card. There should be three options: one monitor, two monitors displaying the same, and two monitors independent (image space spread over two screens).

Brian A

Jul 13, 2013 at 02:47 PM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · CS6 and two monitors

System Preferences > Displays > on the main display under Arrangement un check the Mirror Displays box.

Jul 13, 2013 at 03:04 PM
nugeny
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · CS6 and two monitors

JimKied wrote:

Hope you find out how you did it.

Jul 13, 2013 at 03:04 PM
nugeny
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · CS6 and two monitors

Thanks for trying to help. I think I am getting there.
This window 8 driving me crazy. It was so simple with window 7.

I understand MIcrosolf will roll out version 8.02, that would restore the good features of previous windows including the holly START button.

Jul 13, 2013 at 04:22 PM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · CS6 and two monitors

Oh Windows 8 you didn't say.
charms bar>settings>control panel>display>screen resolution> multiple displays>drop down extend these displays.

Jul 13, 2013 at 05:34 PM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · CS6 and two monitors

Or from the desktop right click anywhere>screen resolution>multiple displays>extend these displays

I have Classic Shell and it may effect right click on the desktop, but I don't think so.

Jul 13, 2013 at 05:40 PM
Ho1972
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · CS6 and two monitors

Jul 13, 2013 at 07:06 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.