Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
  

Archive 2013 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped
  
 
4x4rock
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


aubsxc wrote:
Nothing wrong with Canon grey market. I know from personal experience that Canon honors warranty on their cameras even if the camera was never intended for sale in the US.


I was at Canon Repair Center Irvine last Monday and saw a guy dropped off a 70-200 f2.8 MKII with IS issue. He said he bought it in HK a few months ago and the Tech said, no problem, we'll look at it.

Not sure if it's covered under 1-yr warranty but Canon will fix it for sure.

With the saving of $300-400, maybe it's good pocket money just incase it needs to be fixed.



Jul 12, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Luta13
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


GPS is illegal in Syria and N. Korea according to US Dept. of State.


Jul 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM
aubsxc
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


4x4rock wrote:
I was at Canon Repair Center Irvine last Monday and saw a guy dropped off a 70-200 f2.8 MKII with IS issue. He said he bought it in HK a few months ago and the Tech said, no problem, we'll look at it.

Not sure if it's covered under 1-yr warranty but Canon will fix it for sure.

With the saving of $300-400, maybe it's good pocket money just incase it needs to be fixed.


If you buy a Canon camera in country X that was intended for sale in country X, Canon will provide warranty service to you pretty much anywhere in the world. If you bought the camera in country X and Canon intended it to be sold in country Y, then the product is grey market and Canon is not obligated to provide warranty service, even though they do in the US.



Jul 13, 2013 at 01:47 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


It's now $1999 on this site

Karl



Jul 13, 2013 at 03:17 PM
molson
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Sven Jeppesen wrote:
I don't belive that. every country that I have been to (including a few in the Middle East) sell smart phones and cameras with wifi or GPS



I have a nice bridge in NYC to sell you - I "don't believe" any one else already owns it...




Jul 13, 2013 at 05:51 PM
Snead
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


New Link...$1589

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-6D-20-2-MP-Digital-SLR-Camera-8035B002-Black-/360677915442?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item53fa143b32



Jul 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM
anthonysemone
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


http://www.resellerratings.com/store/BigValueInc

worth a read



Jul 15, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Canon refurb is now showing the 6D $1599 with other savings available........

Karl



Jul 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM
StillFingerz
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #9 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Karl Witt wrote:
Canon refurb is now showing the 6D $1599 with other savings available........

Karl


Perhaps it's time to use the CLP if the discount will apply this soon...twenty percent off might be nice.



Jul 16, 2013 at 11:32 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



johnctharp
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #10 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Karl Witt wrote:
Canon refurb is now showing the 6D $1599 with other savings available........

Karl


That is awesome. That's what, eight, nine months from introduction?

I think I can wait that long after the 70D is released...



Jul 16, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Lars Johnsson
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


johnctharp wrote:
That is awesome. That's what, eight, nine months from introduction?

I think I can wait that long after the 70D is released...


I would not call $ 1599 for a refurb awesome A new was $ 1499 when the thread started



Jul 17, 2013 at 05:07 AM
markshelby
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


FYI, the "$1499" link has gone back down from $1999 to $1588.


Jul 17, 2013 at 03:55 PM
ilikeglass
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #13 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Snead wrote:
New Link...$1589

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-6D-20-2-MP-Digital-SLR-Camera-8035B002-Black-/360677915442?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item53fa143b32


And tax in NJ...



Jul 19, 2013 at 02:57 PM
Cragar
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #14 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


I purchased this special deal the day that it became available earlier this week. Received the camera today. It is a kit from which the 24-105 F/4L lens has been removed, which is fine. I don't believe that it is gray market--it includes GPS and WIFI functionality, and I was able to successfully register it with Canon.

Cragar



Jul 21, 2013 at 02:57 AM
Sven Jeppesen
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #15 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Cragar wrote:
I purchased this special deal the day that it became available earlier this week. Received the camera today. It is a kit from which the 24-105 F/4L lens has been removed, which is fine. I don't believe that it is gray market--it includes GPS and WIFI functionality, and I was able to successfully register it with Canon.

Cragar


If it includes GPS and WIFI functionality has nothing to do with if it's a grey market or not. Did you get a warranty card?



Jul 21, 2013 at 06:51 AM
OntheRez
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #16 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Question? Is it possible in the USA to by the 6D without wifi and GPS? I have no need for either and a lower price would make the camera more attractive. Anyone have any information on this?

robert



Jul 21, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Bennito42
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #17 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


Still shows their "old" price on their Aus. site !!! Around A$ 1670 delivered is about the best here .


Aug 23, 2013 at 03:27 AM
Gochugogi
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #18 · Canon EOS 6D DSLR body for $1,499 shipped


OntheRez wrote:
Question? Is it possible in the USA to by the 6D without wifi and GPS? I have no need for either and a lower price would make the camera more attractive. Anyone have any information on this?

robert


I suspect Canon makes one model and simply disables features for special markets. The camera will basically cost the same to make but you may save a little since such a model will be gray market and lack an official warranty.



Aug 23, 2013 at 04:46 AM
1      
2
       end




FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password