Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Lightroom 5

dhb820
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lightroom 5

I have a friend who just upgraded to LR5 and is having a problem that I cannot replicate in LR4.

The problem encountered is detailed below. Anyone have a solution for this? Thanks.

I recently upgraded to that version and am having a little problem that perhaps you can either help me with, or direct me where to search for the answer. I'd been working with the new version for a week or two and it seemed that rather suddenly a "window/box/area" (whatever it's called) that I use regularly in the Develop mode seemed to have disappeared. It was just under the Histogram & cropping tool, and just above the Tone Curve (see attached image), where I could adjust important things like the exposure, highlights, shadows, sharpness, vibrance and so forth. It just disappeared and I can't figure out how to get it back. I even had my son David take a look at it since he uses lightroom all the time as well, but he couldn't figure it out either. I understand how to use those "arrows" to expand and contract various "windows/boxes/areas". But there doesn't seem to be an arrow in that location anymore. Any suggestions?? I appreciate any help you can provide.

Jul 12, 2013 at 01:04 AM
mgutman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lightroom 5

Right click on one of the headings in the develop panel (i.e. Tone Curve, etc).
Turn on the "Basic" check box.

Jul 12, 2013 at 02:26 AM
dhb820
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lightroom 5

mgutman wrote:
Right click on one of the headings in the develop panel (i.e. Tone Curve, etc).
Turn on the "Basic" check box.

Thanks. If it works the same in LR4, then that's the fix.

Jul 12, 2013 at 02:30 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password