New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · SKB copies NalPaks stand bag

Michael White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · SKB copies NalPaks stand bag

I was looking through one of my photo mags on Zinio earlier today and saw that SKB has copied NapPaks tuffpak for stands. I have the original nalPak version. I bought it off ebaby a few years ago and feel I got a great deal on it versus a new one and the nice thing is it is a shipping container. I filled mine up will my stands and some modifiers to the point it was way too heavy so I kept an eye out for a hard golf travel bag. I found a almost new SKB for $50 and jumped on it. I have it in a dual roll tasking. I love SKB gun case and wish I could pick up a couple of their four gun cases for my two sets of cowboy guns one side for main guns the other side for backup guns or maybe one side for cowboy guns and the other for wild bunch and put all the backups in the second case. 3i keep my c-stands and my spare background stand in the NalPak and the rest will go in the SKB. my two tripods might even fit in the SKB.

One reason I use shipping container style cases for storing my gear is I'm living in my RV and Ive had one wreck where the trailer was a flatbed and their was a bunch of broken wood mixed with my gear along the road except for the gear that was in the cab of the truck. Now I have too much stuff to fit in the backseat of the truck. Right now I've got the nalPak, SKB case, a Pelican 1660,1650,1550, and the Laptop case for 17"ers 4something. And I still need another 1650 I think just for Photography, I would like a 1660 for my reloading gear. And one for my desktop and five monitors that I travel with.

Jul 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.