Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Kat as GAGA

tonyfield
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Kat as GAGA

My friend Kat wanted to do something different with some wardrobe she was constructing. She finally decided that a Lady Gaga general style might be interesting. This sort of implied that maybe the local skate board park might be a good place to shoot. Kat decided on the wardrobe and Emilia (Kat's good friend) did the makeup.

Here are some of the images taken yesterday at the skate board park. At present, the Calgary Stampede is in progress. We certainly did not shoot a "western theme" ...

9 After the park, we went my place to sip wine and relax:.

Jul 10, 2013 at 08:02 PM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Kat as GAGA

I think this worked out well.

Unfortunate placement of the object behind her right hand in #2, but otherwise good.

Jul 11, 2013 at 07:43 AM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #3 · Kat as GAGA

tonyfield wrote:
My friend Kat wanted to do something different with some wardrobe she was constructing. She finally decided that a Lady Gaga general style might be interesting. This sort of implied that maybe the local skate board park might be a good place to shoot. Kat decided on the wardrobe and Emilia (Kat's good friend) did the makeup.

Here are some of the images taken yesterday at the skate board park. At present, the Calgary Stampede is in progress. We certainly did not shoot a "western theme" ...

Not sure about Lady Gaga and skateboard parks but it's an interesting mix of pics

Jul 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM
tonyfield
• • • •
p.1 #4 · Kat as GAGA

@Jim Rickards: She is a strong lady - holding the lighting fixture on her hand is easy

@CW100: True - Lady Gaga would never be be at a skateboard park - however that was the only place I could think of that had decent geometric shapes that might be consistent with the outfit and hair that Kat put together

Jul 12, 2013 at 06:22 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password