Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource
  

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

  

Night Game
  
 
fdevyatkin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Night Game








D800/300VR
Thanks, Fred

It wasn't that long ago that these high ISO shots were unthinkable.



Jul 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Aqualung
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Night Game


Nice Fred, yeah I can still remember having to use Neat Image on every shot...

Chris



Jul 10, 2013 at 01:03 PM
fdevyatkin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Night Game


Aqualung wrote:
Nice Fred, yeah I can still remember having to use Neat Image on every shot...

Chris

Thanks Chris
Fred



Jul 17, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Frank Lauri
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Night Game


Fred these are nice and clean. Nice work.


Jul 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM
rrwingnut
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Night Game


How high was the iso?


Jul 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM
JusLookN
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Night Game


I like these! As mentioned, they are very nice and clean! Thanks!


Jul 18, 2013 at 02:28 PM
rolette
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Night Game


I guess I've been shooting volleyball too long. ISO 3200 and 4000 is really good lighting for me!

Jay



Jul 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Matt OHarver
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · Night Game


These images look good, and I remember not too long ago when 1600 and 3200 were used only under dire straits. However today I don't even blink an eye to use 6400 and much higher.


Matt



Jul 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
fdevyatkin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · Night Game


Frank Lauri wrote:
Fred these are nice and clean. Nice work.

Thanks Frank!
Fred



Jul 20, 2013 at 05:55 PM
fdevyatkin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Night Game


rrwingnut wrote:
How high was the iso?

4000 and 3200
Thanks, Fred



Jul 20, 2013 at 05:57 PM
fdevyatkin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · Night Game


JusLookN wrote:
I like these! As mentioned, they are very nice and clean! Thanks!

Thanks Glenn!
Fred



Jul 20, 2013 at 05:57 PM
fdevyatkin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · Night Game


rolette wrote:
I guess I've been shooting volleyball too long. ISO 3200 and 4000 is really good lighting for me!

Jay

I remember shooting with a D80 that lost it around 1000 ISO
My D700 was also good around 4000, but the D800 is easier to fix in PS.
Fred



Jul 20, 2013 at 06:00 PM
fdevyatkin
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · Night Game


Matt OHarver wrote:
These images look good, and I remember not too long ago when 1600 and 3200 were used only under dire straits. However today I don't even blink an eye to use 6400 and much higher.

Matt

Thanks Matt!
How things have changed in just a few years.
Fred



Jul 20, 2013 at 06:00 PM





FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password