Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Annelies

Joeri89

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Annelies

Shot these a couple of weeks back in Paris. Too bad a massive train delay meant we arrived quite late, had to rush during the day and not do all locations and shots we would have hoped. The day was loads of fun though
Also a good first test of the Mamiya RB67 I picked up a while back. Hadn't even tested it for light leaks before. B/W's are Ilford FP4+, color is Portra 160 and 400

Jul 09, 2013 at 12:16 PM
bwalwork
• •
p.1 #2 · Annelies

Lovely... the model and the photos!

Love the RB67 and wish I still had one.

Jul 10, 2013 at 04:38 AM
hatch1921
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Annelies

I like #2 and #4 the most... nice captures. I would clone out the white area on the wall in #2 as it draws the eyes away from here.

Nice shots.
Hatch

Jul 10, 2013 at 05:17 AM
AussieTimmeh

p.1 #4 · Annelies

Yeah she is very beautiful and some beautiful locations too. Some of the horizontals and verticals feel a little rotated but all round great shots.

Jul 10, 2013 at 05:46 AM

Joeri89

p.1 #5 · Annelies

Thanks all!

bwalwork wrote:
Lovely... the model and the photos!

Love the RB67 and wish I still had one.

Yeah, she's lovely and also one of the sweetest and friendliest girls I've ever met. Worked with her before, but I move to Canada in 1,5 months so the last couple of weeks I've been planning some shoots with my favourites with who I've worked with the last couple of years. She definitely was right on top of my list.

And yeah, I've just started to use the RB67 and it's great indeed. I'm forcing myself to only shoot film for a month to get the hang on it. Yesterday I looked in the viewfinder of my digital camera, and everything is so tiny now

hatch1921 wrote:
I like #2 and #4 the most... nice captures. I would clone out the white area on the wall in #2 as it draws the eyes away from here.

Nice shots.
Hatch

Good point, haven't noticed it before, but now you mention it. Gonna do it when I'm back home

AussieTimmeh wrote:
Yeah she is very beautiful and some beautiful locations too. Some of the horizontals and verticals feel a little rotated but all round great shots.

Problem is, in old European cities, almost nothing is straight
No, I get your point, and mainly the steps in the first shots are a pain in the arse to straighten (because, well, they aren't straight). Level one, and the others are rotated a bit.

Jul 10, 2013 at 03:47 PM
AussieTimmeh

p.1 #6 · Annelies

Joeri89 wrote:
Problem is, in old European cities, almost nothing is straight

Haha, true.

Jul 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM
sachman
• • •
p.1 #7 · Annelies

#2 & #4 are beautiful shots! Nicely done.

Jul 11, 2013 at 12:36 AM
poshyp
• •
p.1 #8 · Annelies

Nice

Jul 11, 2013 at 02:39 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password