Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

2013 MLS Red Bulls at Rapids

Carl Auer
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · 2013 MLS Red Bulls at Rapids

I have not had a lot to shoot since high school ended....and I have not had a lot of time here because I am trying to find photo work of any kind since I have just about drained my savings so stress level has been high. What bites is MLS sales are much lower this year than last year. I do have gold cup soccer coming up which hopefully will save me a little and LPGA in August, but I am struggling......

Here are shots of the 4th of July game...

2. A Air Life Denver helicopter took off from in front of the stadium..found out later it was just there for the 4th of July and no one was hurt.

7. My favorite shot of the night....

8. Storm the field after the Rapids win! Actually, they opened the field for people to come down and watch the fireworks.

9. I set up in the wrong place for the fireworks and the shot bellow shows the fireworks cut off by the roof over the stands.

10. So, I moved and got some better shots...but my exposure was not the best... Live and learn, I will know for next year where to set up.

Jul 09, 2013 at 04:19 AM
BillP57
• • •
p.1 #2 · 2013 MLS Red Bulls at Rapids

Very nice shots, Carl. I agree with you, #7 is my fav also. I hope things start picking up for you, the economy has slowed a lot of businesses down.

Bill

Jul 11, 2013 at 03:08 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · 2013 MLS Red Bulls at Rapids

THanks Bill

Jul 12, 2013 at 02:12 AM
schlotz
• • • •
p.1 #4 · 2013 MLS Red Bulls at Rapids

No question here, #7 is the one! Very well done. Which version of the 120-300 are you using Carl?

Matt

Jul 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · 2013 MLS Red Bulls at Rapids

Thanks. It is the original non DG version of the lens.

Jul 16, 2013 at 02:29 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password