Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

April

jtsmith
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · April

April Berry usually graces my lens a lot. It's been awhile since I have posted here. These were from the M4/3 GH2. I was also surprised how decent the stills turned out considering I usually use this camera for Video.

J T Smith
http://www.supershoots.com
http://www.hitthelodge.com

Jul 09, 2013 at 01:33 AM
deinfaces
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · April

What a model! Beautiful work. Nice that a micro 4/3 rig can do this.

Jul 09, 2013 at 01:38 AM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · April

Very good set.

We see lots of "brick wall" shots on this board. Often the wall is the subject of comment - have her stand away from the wall, wall too prominent, etc. etc.

In #1 we don't even notice the wall. Perfect light balance (model brighter than the wall) and the wall is slightly OOF.

So I say great photo technique.

Compositions in the other two are also top notch.
Voting for Featured Thread.

Jul 09, 2013 at 04:54 AM
jtsmith
• •
p.1 #4 · April

Jim, thanks. I appreciate the comments. I disliked the brick section on the green door shot. I almost wanted to extend the green up but forgave it and left it.

Brick walls with studio lighting is usually when I frown the most when it is not properly OOF or flagged/vignetted. I can live with them in natural light. I think the tone of the brick is forgiving in the first shot too.

J T

Jul 09, 2013 at 05:14 AM

jefferies1
• • • •
p.1 #5 · April

All are very nice but I would prefer to see more blending of the skin tone in #1. The face is very different than the chest and arms.

Jul 09, 2013 at 04:21 PM
jtsmith
• •
p.1 #6 · April

jefferies1 wrote:
All are very nice but I would prefer to see more blending of the skin tone in #1. The face is very different than the chest and arms.

Good call with the critical eye. You sound like a PPA judge. I don't think it is "very" different; as the make up blends down the neckline, but the face is reflecting a little warm compared to the rest of the body ..

Jul 09, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Prettym1k3
• • •
p.1 #7 · April

These are really, really good.

I'd push the exposure up just a tad for #1, and straight out that dress strap in #2. Love #3!

Jul 09, 2013 at 05:11 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password