FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

twistedlim
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

Argg...95 degrees, killer mid day sun...perfect for shooting eh? Did I mention the flies?...

Of course it was the 4th of July...

Edited on Jul 10, 2013 at 08:47 AM · View previous versions

Jul 08, 2013 at 08:40 AM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

The setting is awesome, but the heat and flies....not so much. The bride seems to be very playful, which always makes things more fun. I live in SC, and I've never understood the inclination for getting married outdoors when it's 95 degrees and 95 percent humidity. It's brutal for the B&G, their guests, and the photographer.

Jul 08, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

Yikes. I did two the last weekend of June and they were 100° and 99°. It was ROUGH.

Jul 08, 2013 at 05:41 PM
Ziffl3
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

some nice work.....
Love that heat. ... not the fly's.....

Jul 09, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Michael Beard
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

We had an outdoor tent reception this past Saturday... while the protection from the sun was nice the heat and bugs were not so great

Jul 09, 2013 at 10:18 PM
NYstyles
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

p2fx wrote:
We had an outdoor tent reception this past Saturday... while the protection from the sun was nice the heat and bugs were not so great

Oh, I hear that! I swear I sweat out 20lbs this past Saturday! The 1.5 hour drive home sticky with bug spray... so fun! lol Limited protection from the sun, lots of hills and stairs too! Like holy crap hills and stairs! lol Also almost crashed on the way home from some idiot passing in a no pass zone on a hill in pitch black deer country at 12:30 at night! Jackarse! So spent time off shoulder for that one!

They were a super cool and cute couple though. I did have fun.

Looks like a fun wedding OP!

Jul 09, 2013 at 10:54 PM
twistedlim
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Ranch Wedding @ 95 degrees

Thanks all, I guess I was not alone ... Fortunatly I had 2 helpers setting up groups which made it go a lot better but it was still 6 hours outside and then another 4 in a non-air conditioned hall. Got home and let the cold shower water run over me like I had just gotten out of a sauna.

Jul 10, 2013 at 08:50 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.