Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Ice Cream Money

canerino
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Ice Cream Money

Havent had my camera out for a while. I liked this one.

Jul 06, 2013 at 01:27 AM
jbohland
• •
p.1 #2 · Ice Cream Money

Love it.

Jul 08, 2013 at 04:16 AM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · Ice Cream Money

thanks jbohland! you and i have great taste and everyone else doesnt! this happens to me quite a bit where I think i get one of my best shots and it all but goes unnoticed. no big thing. this is already printed and framed

Jul 11, 2013 at 02:12 AM
T-bone1
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · Ice Cream Money

I'm glad to read your comment, Chuck. It comforts me to know one of the more respected shooters here has this fickle response, too.
Being less confident, I quit posting pics here because I can't get a grip on what works for the general viewing audience and what doesn't, and I get too easily defeated, I suppose.
So, I shoot for my pleasure and the occasional favor of friends/family, but don't share beyond that.

I like your shot, by the way. It's a great moment of fun and interaction.

-Tim

Jul 11, 2013 at 07:47 PM
neighbourboy
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Ice Cream Money

Hey Chuck, you know I have gobs of respect for you, but I have to confess this one didn't grab me like your stuff normally does. I tried to put it into words earlier, but I just could seem to make any sense. I almost asked what it was about this one, that stood out to you, but that always sounds kinda jerk-ish, so I gave up ;-) Especially with that new avatar, I wouldn't want that guy to open a can on me.

I do like the expression from your wife, but I couldn't quite tell what was going on. Did your son try to scam extra money and got caught, or did she get ice cream headache from taking too big of a bite?

I guess normally I look at your stuff and it kinda grabs my by the throat and shakes me around a bit and I think, "Man that dude is good", and I just didn't get that from this one.

--David

Jul 11, 2013 at 08:33 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password