Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Monthly Assignment 52 - Reflections
Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · #110 Immeasurable Significance

jvphotos
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #110 Immeasurable Significance

This is my first submission and the first time I've put the 100 2.8 macro to use on anything beyond test shots (at this point I had owned it for about 48 hours!), so here goes nothing

Also, for whatever it's worth I was hoping for this to be as a-political as possible. For those who want to view it as a some kind of pro-life/pro-choice thing that's fine... from my perspective it's more a symbol of a dramatic increase in the number of choices one faces down the road, as well as an equally massive increase in the weight that those choices may carry. I guess the beauty of it is that everyone can see in it whatever they want... I just don't want that to get lost in the furor that often surrounds "charged" topics. I want people to appreciate it for whatever it means to them, rather than being unable to appreciate it because they feel like I'm forcing some kind of political agenda or something. I'll stop rambling now, I just felt like I should get that out of the way.

Jun 28, 2013 at 08:21 PM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password