Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Mangled

sidefunk
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Mangled

I wish I could say more about the history of this building. Just a couple shots I thought I might put up for C&C. Cheers.

Jun 27, 2013 at 03:49 AM
kdowning
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Mangled

Interesting shots there.

I like the second one personally. It kind of has a bit of a tunnel effect in what feels like a very desolate place. Makes me want to get out of there!

The first shot is a little busy for my taste. I would also prefer the brick in the foreground to be a little brighter/crisper. It feels to me like that is the most interesting part of the capture, yet your brightest, largest object is a slightly out of focus pillar in the center of the room.

Jun 28, 2013 at 04:40 PM
Jeffrey
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · Mangled

I love these kinds of subjects. For me, the first one would be easier on the eyes with less contrast. It's showing either an overprocessed file or the sensor's inability to properly capture the full range of light in the scene.

Jun 28, 2013 at 08:00 PM
sidefunk
• •
p.1 #4 · Mangled

Thanks for your comments.

Funny because I was trying my best to deemphasize the bricks and lightening up the pile of twisted metal. I can see what you mean by the bright center collum. I am going to revisit this processing when i get a chance.

Cheers

Jun 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password