Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
       end

Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay

Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #1 · Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay

Vivek wrote:
Is it just me or did she pull the blog post? Also those Pelican shots are nothing to write home about - pretty average IMHO.

I think she pulled the blog because she was getting to much bullying from FMers.

Jun 28, 2013 at 05:16 AM
John Mills
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #2 · Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay

My back-up 5D Mark II sensor failed this week and it had done 390 shots in total and was 2 weeks out of warranty. I have not been posting Canon hate or any whinging about it anywhere. It is like any mass produced item some have defects. She should just suck it up and get it fixed or change to another brand. She might just pull the unlucky straw and get a faulty device there as well. Luckily I am a Gold CPS member so it should be okay to get it rectified.

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM
kewlcanon
• • • •
p.5 #3 · Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay

She has finally realized it's better to wait for 4-5 days than for a month or two .

Jun 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Sanlameer
• •
p.5 #4 · Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay

Imagemaster wrote:
I think she pulled the blog because she was getting to much bullying from FMers.

No-she got all the extra hits on the website, more than what she hoped for.

Jun 28, 2013 at 11:21 AM
cputeq
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #5 · Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay

She pulled the post because I pointed out her logical fallacies.

I would say this particular lashing is justified (most of it).
Not because she's venting, we all do that, but because *taken in context of current Big Two support situations and her current non-issue with the 1DX body she owns*, her post was ridiculous.

So she makes this melodramatic post about a camera issue she isnt experiencing (but might), while simultaneously griping about Canon having the audacity to be proactive about it...all the while claiming to switch to Nikon, a brand (currently) well know for piss poor support and its own bevy of issues it adamantly denies even having.

And we're supposed to treat this with kid gloves?

I wished her well in the move, but pointed out the ridiculous logic of the post (in nice words).

Jun 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password