Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

Archive 2013 · More Grizzlies from Kananaskis - all with 200-400

waldr_p
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #1 · p.4 #1 · More Grizzlies from Kananaskis - all with 200-400

Wonderful shots Scott, really tremendous stuff!

Paul.

Jun 27, 2013 at 06:48 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • •
p.4 #2 · p.4 #2 · More Grizzlies from Kananaskis - all with 200-400

Sorry all for the tardy response - between work, flooding in Calgary, and family - its been quite busy. But all is well in the Stoness family for flood damage. My 83 year old evacuated mom will move back into her condo mid week with only the loss of a fridge full of food and the stress of living with my busy family for a week . And my 24 year old son will be visiting again after spending days volunteering shovelling dirt out of strangers basements.

Dan Heitman: Glad you like the pictures. I will look for yours. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

KCollett: Glad you like 7. It was a great day. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Frogfish: Glad you like 1,3,4. Much appreciated. Scott

troylim: I am very happy with 200-400. With primes you always either get too much empty space or not enough around the animal. The zoom with high quality is fantastic. The 1.4x is hardly noticable for iq - just the one stop. I think this is going to be the go-to lens for canon. If you are only buying one lens its either the 500 f4 v2 (lighter) or the 200-400 f4 w1.4. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Let me know what kind of tests you want and I will see what I can do. Scott

troylim: I have not tried dual 1.4x's. I have my 600 w1.4iii and 7d for long shots. But I will see what I can do to test it for your. Scott

nikon65: Glad you like mother and cub. I have followed this bear for several seasons and its good to see a healthy baby. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jun 29, 2013 at 03:47 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • •
p.4 #3 · p.4 #3 · More Grizzlies from Kananaskis - all with 200-400

waldr_p wrote:
Wonderful shots Scott, really tremendous stuff!

Paul.

Glad you like the pictures. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jun 29, 2013 at 03:49 PM
1       2       3      
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password