Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Apple 15' Macbook Pro (Non Retina) 16GB 750 GB hardri...

jdross
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Apple 15' Macbook Pro (Non Retina) 16GB 750 GB hardrive (hybrid drive) $1300.00

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   15' Macbook Pro (Non Retina) 16GB 750 GB hardrive (hybrid drive) $1000.00

Item still Available

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I bough a retina macbook pro and now looking to sell my non retina model. This was purchased last year around April.

Specs:
2.3GHz quad-core
Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
16GB ram (Came with 8GB, but i added 8GB more)
750GB Hardrive that is a hybrid (http://www.seagate.com/internal-hard-drives/laptop-hard-drives/laptop-solid-state-hybrid-drive/)

This has been a gem to use, but since the upgrade I no longer need. Very minor wear and tear marks, was in case almost the entire time. No scratches or damage on the unit. It has never been dropped or mishandled.

The only visible issue is the white charger that comes with the laptop had to be be taped up since the end developed a short and it was repaired, but it still works perfectly, however a new one can be had for $70.00 if so desired. This is only the charger, nothing else. Picture included.

repaired charger with tape on shell. Works perfect still (had a short near the end)

Jun 17, 2013 at 02:57 AM
Mike Levin
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Apple 15' Macbook Pro (Non Retina) 16GB 750 GB hardrive (hybrid drive) $1300.00

PM sent.

Jul 18, 2013 at 02:27 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password