Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · More Kananaskis 200-400 Pictures - Moose, Bighorn, Grizzly |
As I indicated yesterday, I bought a 200-400 and headed for the mountains thursday, and found some wildlife.
Here are some other pictures that I liked after review yesterday.
I mixed in my 600f4 pictures.
- quality is so close that only the obvious conclusions are available
-600 w f4 is one stop faster than 200-400 w 1.4int - not a profound observation, but 600 on 7d lets you get far away and not disturb the animals.
- So close in 200-400 is better but 600 is better when they are further away and you don't want to scare them in the bush.
- the combination of 600 and 200-400 is superb
- Other that I have already said:
- 200-400 is same weight as 600 about
- switching back and forth to 1.4 is really easy
- in the car the 200-400 shines because it does not hit the mirror etc like the 600
- its hard to hold and zoom because its heavy and one hand is on shutter and one hand holding and the zoom is stiff but I am happy
1-2 of 6
Starting with the moose.
1 Backlit Moose - who was about a km from the grizzly family 200-400 w 1.4 int
2 Same moose - different pose - but backlit with 600 f4
Edited on Jun 15, 2013 at 04:58 PM · View previous versions