Upload & Sell: Off
This event is by far one of my favorite of the year. For those of you who don't know, it is a collection of outdoors events in Vail, CO that aren't usually showcased in events like the X-Games or more traditional outlets. That leads to a really awesome atmosphere and a lot of fun!
There were so many events going on all weekend, and I was trying to take some time to enjoy myself, too,so I didn't get around to everything.
Here is some of what I got, feel free to C&C!
1. The steep creek race, the kayakers slide down into the creek from a slide camera left
2. A nice boof stroke over the rock
5. Kayak freestyle
6. The Slackline freestyle world championships were one of the events, culminating with this 16 year old taking the title of world champion.
7. Last years world champ
8. And another former world champion, this is the guy who slacklined during Madona's superbowl half-time show
9. The mountain bike cross country race was really my first try at panning and using a flash, not too many keepers
10. The crowd favorite mud run
11. Dad cleaning up after the family division
12. And finally the slopestyle mountain bike
Thanks for taking a look!