Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Nikon 200-400 f4 VR1-- PRICE REDUCTION

groob

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 200-400 f4 VR1-- PRICE REDUCTION

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 200-400 f4 VR1

Item Sold

Price: $4,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I'll ship insured with either Fedex or USPS

I am the second owner of this lens. I bought from a guy locally. I have had it for about 2 years. I've used it to shoot birds, wildlife, and landscapes. It's been great for me. It is extremely sharp from wide open on up, AF is lightning quick and accurate. I have used it with a teleconverter with no problems at all. There is one small scratch on the bottom of the body of the lens which I've taken a picture of. It has been there since I've owned the lens. I actually forgot it was there until I just did the product shots. The lens has had a lenscoat on it from the day I got it. I preferred a camo pattern made by a British company instead LensCoat. The lens will also come with an RRS Lens plate. There is some wear on the foot of the lens, but it is from me hiking with the lens while holding it by the foot. I routinely go on 3-5 mile hikes with it just holding it by the foot. I recently went from DX to FX and just ordered a 500mm, so this one has to go. I'm sad to have to list this but I can't afford both a 200-400 and a 500. I mainly shoot small birds and just need a little more reach. Lens hood is in great shape, CL-L2 bag, and front lens cover all included. Reasonable offers considered.

For background about me: I'm a nurse in Memphis and wildlife photography is my passion. I shoot when I have time on my off days. I take very good care of my gear because I can't afford to replace it. I haven't bought a lot of things on here, but I have bought 2 expensive items. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm also listing all of my DX gear in a separate post. Thanks for looking.

Edited on Jun 27, 2013 at 04:37 AM · View previous versions

Jun 12, 2013 at 07:25 PM
groob

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 200-400 f4 VR1-- PRICE REDUCTION

Everything included

Jun 12, 2013 at 07:28 PM
groob

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 200-400 f4 VR1-- PRICE REDUCTION

A few images shot with this lens recently. (One is actually from the fall)

Jun 12, 2013 at 07:51 PM
groob

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 200-400 f4 VR1-- PRICE REDUCTION

All reasonable offers considered

Jun 15, 2013 at 10:32 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password