Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

nextelbuddy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

searched and didn't find a thread on that but going through a recent set I noticed i nabbed a picture of when the grooms mother slipped and fell on the ground (wasn't hurt or embarrassed lol)

although she is not in the frame, everyone else is and the reactions on their faces and the groom are priceless.

Post up yours if you have any funny ones.

DSC_3951 by nextelbuddy, on Flickr

Jun 10, 2013 at 07:39 PM
ghdarnell
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

I don't have too many, but this is a great shot.

Jun 11, 2013 at 03:18 AM
Nikon_14
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

I have one that I'd sooooo much like to share, but don't want to risk posting it in public.

Aunt Bob had been getting in my way for quite some time. I made sure to not cull out shots she ruined, especially one that was- oh, priceless.

Aunt Bob is in the image w/ the pop-up flash popped-up, with an expression demonstrative of her "passion" for learning photography. The bride has a terrified expression w/ a raised "STOP!" hand, looking straight at Aunt Bob like she's looking at a knife at 1am on a subway car.

I'll be glad to show it in person. Had to look at it just now, it's that amusing.

Jun 11, 2013 at 03:38 AM
Phyl
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

Can't post mine in public either...

Impromptu limbo breaks out on the dance floor as Bride is playing with a feather boa. Woman goes under the limbo boa and falls on her butt, legs spread... no underwear. Didn't realize quite what I'd caught until review.

Jun 11, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

I've caught a few nipples from ladies who think that their sheer black dress isn't see-through. Turns out when the club-style lights kick in, and my flash pops, there's a whole lotta' areola goin' on.

Jun 11, 2013 at 06:20 PM
NathanHamler
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

I've had a few, mostly people falling on the dance floor and showing some undies...lol...had one (delivered to client and deleted after) that my 2nd shooter caught of a bridesmaid who caught the bouquet, sitting in the chair waiting for the garter to be placed on her leg, deciding to lift her dress up and give everyone the show lol...the clients loved it btw lol

Sent a photo to a fellow photog when we were conversing about reception lighting, i just happened to have a fisheye shot of some dancing, that also showed my lighting in the background...sent him the pic, and within 5 seconds he was like "dude, nice nipple shot..." Lol i hadn't even noticed this girl falling out of her dress lol

Jun 12, 2013 at 01:41 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Mitch W
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

I had a groom fall backwards off a 5 foot high foot bridge (no railing) into a pond last week. Ugly fall, but he was lucky, didn't get a scratch. But he was completely soaked 45 minutes before the ceremony. Luckily his tux was black so you couldn't tell it was dripping wet. He didn't tell the bride it happened until AFTER the ceremony.

Jun 12, 2013 at 02:01 AM
Nikon_14
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

Mitch W wrote:
I had a groom fall backwards off a 5 foot high foot bridge (no railing) into a pond last week. Ugly fall, but he was lucky, didn't get a scratch.

Did you capture this as it was happening?

Jun 12, 2013 at 02:08 AM
Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

I blogged a pretty funny one a number of years ago: http://hofferphotography.com/2010/03/24/oops-your-wednesday-laugh/

Jun 12, 2013 at 02:23 AM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

I had a bride flash me one time while putting her dress on. Main photog & videographer were outside the big door (at a house in the hills). We let her know I was going to be inside and to the side. She forgot, turned towards me and opened her robe to check on the dress progress. I just put the camera down and turned away. I wish I had gotten a picture of her face. It was priceless.

Jun 12, 2013 at 02:26 AM
joosay
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Wedding Bloopers (post yours)

Jun 12, 2013 at 03:32 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password