Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Quick 12

canerino
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Quick 12

Thanks for all of the kind words! Much appreciated!

This was really an ideal wedding for how I like to work. Everyone was relaxed, informal, and just enjoyed each other's company. There was no rush or responsibilities for the day. The couple was awesome too!

Regarding #10. I have a custom function on my camera that defaults to 1/20th of a second in TV mode. When I see movement or think I can pull something off, I go to that function. This was a case where the little girl was dancing with her grandfather (left) and father (right). It was really cute. The guys were moving a bunch and the little girl was just sort of swaying. In a way, I'm kinda bummed about the photo of what could have been. If you look left, the groom was cracking up with his bride. An alternate angle would have pushed this photo to the next level.

Jun 07, 2013 at 04:12 PM
skirk

p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Quick 12

The first two black and white shots are very nice. I really like whatever you did to the shots and the lighting, which looks natural. Great job.

Jun 07, 2013 at 06:47 PM
kp_duffy

Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Quick 12

Amazing stuff - inspiring as always Chuck

Jun 07, 2013 at 07:10 PM
LivLif
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Quick 12

Damn good Chuck!

Jun 07, 2013 at 11:11 PM
dhp_sf
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Quick 12

really great stuff! 7 looks a little overexposed to me. But overall it's a lovely set! The lighting on #2 is beautiful.

Jun 07, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Evan Baines
• • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Quick 12

You know you're brilliant so I'm just going to give you one constructive thing for 6, which is a great shot.

Lay off the structure a bit (assuming you're in SFX) on the bride's hand in the foreground and she'll like the picture more.

Jun 08, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

TTLKurtis
• • • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Quick 12

Evan Baines wrote:
You know you're brilliant so I'm just going to give you one constructive thing for 6, which is a great shot.

Lay off the structure a bit (assuming you're in SFX) on the bride's hand in the foreground and she'll like the picture more.

Great point - actually I'd even go so far as to say crop it vertical tighter and avoid the monster-hand completely. It adds no necessary context here (basically it just says 'bride is standing around waiting for grandma to finish crying on groom's shoulder so that they can go drink with their friends, ha)

Jun 08, 2013 at 12:52 AM
CW100
• • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Quick 12

nice set!

Jun 09, 2013 at 03:52 PM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Quick 12

DHP, thanks!

Evan, you are definitely right...on all accounts. I should have taken more care than just applying the preset.

CW100, thanks!

Jun 25, 2013 at 08:35 PM
Ziffl3
• • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Quick 12

some of your best work ... chuck ... compositions thru to PP.

Jun 25, 2013 at 08:50 PM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Quick 12

thanks mark. i guess this is why i'm confused when i hear comments like 'you changed styles'. this was shot the day before the post titled "Fifteen" where I changed styles.

Jun 25, 2013 at 08:53 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password