Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Cajun Bride and her ladies

mikelirette

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Cajun Bride and her ladies

C&C Welcome.

May 31, 2013 at 03:54 AM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Cajun Bride and her ladies

I like it for what it is...if the little girls eyes were wide open it would be way better.

May 31, 2013 at 04:26 AM
form
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Cajun Bride and her ladies

A bride once asked for a photo like this in advance of her wedding, and I told her I would try...but I don't believe we had the appropriate situation for it.

Pinterest has generated a lot of "wants" from brides lately, IMO.

May 31, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Cajun Bride and her ladies

form wrote:
A bride once asked for a photo like this in advance of her wedding, and I told her I would try...but I don't believe we had the appropriate situation for it.

Pinterest has generated a lot of "wants" from brides lately, IMO.

The wedding I shot a few weekends ago had this happen. The bride sent me a wall of images she loved but "I didn't have to get all of them".

She then proceeded to cut her first look down from 15 minutes to 2 (yes - TWO). Skipped portraiture after the ceremony. And gave me exactly 10 minutes of sunset time. She referred to her and her husband as "very photogenic" and believed that because of that, she didn't need much time for portraiture.

She had wild expectations, but no real sense of what goes into making those images. When you have billions of images at your fingertips at a moment's notice, you think you can recreate all of those in a moment's notice. It's simply not the case.

Back on topic, the little girl's eyes being closed definitely bothers me. Closed eyes with a hand over her face like she's pretending they're not all getting hammered would have really made the picture!

May 31, 2013 at 04:21 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password