Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · logo design

skasol
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · logo design

where did you get your logo design for business cards, website etc?

Still need to get mine done.

May 28, 2013 at 03:25 PM
amonline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · logo design

Did you even search?

May 28, 2013 at 03:43 PM
paparazzinick
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · logo design

did it myself. my degree is in graphic design and i do design work daily for other people. but i still sent it to a few of my designer friends to rip apart and help tweak.

May 28, 2013 at 03:44 PM
NathanHamler
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · logo design

I did mine myself....took me a few hours in illustrator...prob would have taken a 1st year graphic design student about 5 minutes lol....

My avatar is kinda close, except it's square, and with a brown background...i've got a few variations of the same thing.....white on brown, black on white, black on transparent, white on transparent.....i just did the white on brown for my website logo, since brown is one of the colors on the site....

May 28, 2013 at 03:48 PM
Nikon_14
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · logo design

My guess is that these are two "somewhat related" skills where you have to get two separate people who specialize in each- just like with photography & videography.

Would like to know what helpful replies pop up here, as I'm looking at doing some more branding myself. I suppose one could throw up an ad on Craig, but- well, we know the kind of photographer that advertises there.

May 28, 2013 at 03:53 PM
skasol
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · logo design

That's why I asked to get some helpful replies from photographers that possibly could recommend someone they liked as opposed to "did u even search". I am here to ask for advice from member of a website I trust and been a member for a few years. Please only reply if u got something productive to add. Thank u.

May 28, 2013 at 04:19 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

amonline
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · logo design

Well, if you had searched, all this info is already available. It's been discussed numerous times. That response seemed pretty damned productive.

May 28, 2013 at 06:41 PM
Ian Ivey
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · logo design

skasol, I think Alan's "Did you even search?" question was whether you searched this forum for other threads pertaining to your question, not whether you did an Internet search. It's been covered twelve ways from Sunday here on FM. Not saying it's impossible that a new thread would produce good info if you have a specific question not covered elsewhere, but your opening question was general and has been fully addressed here.

May 28, 2013 at 09:58 PM
Jamesbjenkins
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · logo design

skasol wrote:
That's why I asked to get some helpful replies from photographers that possibly could recommend someone they liked as opposed to "did u even search". I am here to ask for advice from member of a website I trust and been a member for a few years. Please only reply if u got something productive to add. Thank u.

Ugh. Really? If you're not going to use the resources sitting right there, then why should anyone take the time to spoon feed you? As Alan said, we've had this exact same conversation numerous times before...

And the word is "you". Y-o-u. Not u.

May 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · logo design

Holy crap. Research and grammar police in the same thread...

May 28, 2013 at 10:32 PM
mgauthierphoto
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · logo design

Wow.

May 29, 2013 at 04:43 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password