Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Shop interior for trade exhibition

snapperish

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Shop interior for trade exhibition

Hi,

I have been asked to photograph the interior of a shop. The final photo will be used on a wall on a stand that is about 30 feet long and about 8,2 feet high.

I have understood that i can not take the photo from one angle because the perspective will be wrong on the edges. So I have to stitch together a lot of photos.

Anyone done anything like this before? Any good advice on how to make this best, both while shooting and in post?

Thanks!

gaute

May 28, 2013 at 01:35 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Shop interior for trade exhibition

You might check out the "Pano-mania" thread over in the Alt Forum ...
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1015017/0?keyword=pano#9641824

Personally, I tend to shoot in a vertical orientation, and overlap to my outermost focal point in the viewfinder. Being in an interior, with obstructions, might require some different amounts of overlap to contend with where you can place your tripod, but I try to keep my camera placement parallel along the length as you move across the room (i.e. constant two feet from wall behind me, etc.)

May 28, 2013 at 03:17 PM
jefferies1
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Shop interior for trade exhibition

You can use a free Microsoft program called ICE, It does a good job. You must find the correct place on the lens to rotate the shot. It will not work if you use a tripod and rotate from the camera mount. Easy to do a search and get details on how to find the axis point so the shots will line up.

May 28, 2013 at 03:55 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password