Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Ryan Brenizer on The Lonely Photographers

CareyNash
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ryan Brenizer on The Lonely Photographers

We were lucky enough to have Ryan Brenizer talk with us on our latest podcast. As guests at the latest CPC convention in Vancouver we had a great opportunity to discuss business, techniques and problem solving with Ryan. Take a listen and let us know what you think. I guarantee you'll learn a lot from what he had to say.

Ryan Brenizer on the Lonely Photographers Podcast

May 27, 2013 at 04:53 AM
Ian Ivey
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ryan Brenizer on The Lonely Photographers

Audio compression (or, if you're using it, a bit tighter compression) would be beneficial. The laughter around 2:15 almost made me close the window.

Otherwise, nice to hear this.

May 28, 2013 at 06:49 AM
CareyNash
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ryan Brenizer on The Lonely Photographers

It was very tough in the space we met with Ryan (a meeting room) with only our zoom mic to get enough levels from all of us and we could have been more diligent on the post work of course so thanks for pointing it out and we'll do our best for futre 'casts to get it right. I know how annoying it is to have audio that is all over he board, too low is spots, too many peaks etc.

Typically the interviews at the studio we are using a mixer with three channels and three mics, for internet interviews we use google hangout which allows us far more control right from the beginning. Oh, we do it for free so go easy on us.lol

May 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM
joelconner
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Ryan Brenizer on The Lonely Photographers

Ian Ivey wrote:
Audio compression (or, if you're using it, a bit tighter compression) would be beneficial. The laughter around 2:15 almost made me close the window.

Otherwise, nice to hear this.

Agree with that...I listened to several of the podcasts last week, and while they were good, the volume of the joking/laughing was a bit abrasive. Great content, though

May 28, 2013 at 01:00 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password