Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Epson and Canon scanners

jarchambault

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Epson and Canon scanners

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon Super CoolScan 5000 ED Film Scanner and Nikon SF-210 Auto Slide Feeder

Item Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

A few years ago, I picked up this Nikon scanner and slide feeder to digitize a few thousand slides. Mostly I just bulked processed slides with the slide feeder, but there were a few gems in there that I worked on quite a bit individually with the Nikon software. The results were pretty impressive in both cases, but all of the slides have been converted, so itís time to find a new home.

This model of scanner has been off the market for a while, but itís still one of the best ways to digitize slides and 35mm negatives. The software has not been updated much by Nikon, but works fine on 64-bit Win 7 systems using the instructions found here and ok under VueScan.

Youíll get everything that came with these new, including all the original boxes and all of other the little bits and CDs and such. Iíve done a few thousand slides with this pair, but they still function as if they were new (to my eye at leastÖhow does one rate scanners?). As far as pricing goes, Iíd like to sell these as a set (and if youíve got a bunch of slides to scan, you definitely want both parts!) for $1000. The scanner by itself is $800 and the slide feeder $400.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping to the US. Iím happy to ship to Canada for established members willing to cover the extra shipping costs.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner

Item Sold

Price: $60.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I also just finished up digitizing several yearsí worth of prints. To help get through the backlog faster, I bought two of these scanners. Now that Iím done, itís time for one of these to go. Iím selling the better looking of the two units, so even though I scanned several hundred photos with it, it still looks new, with many of the pieces never even taken out of the box. B&H is selling them for $107ÖIíll sell you this one for $60, including shipping to the US and Paypal fees.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon Canoscan LIDE 25

Item Sold

Price: $20.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This is just a boring old scanner thatís been sitting in the closet for far too long. I donít have a box or software, and youíll struggle to get it working under Win7, but someone on the Interwebz can probably use this thing. Itís a bulky item that Iíd have to buy a shipping box for, so Iíll ship it to someone in the US for $20 or give it away for free to someone that can come pick it up in NYC.

Edited on Jun 01, 2013 at 12:38 PM · View previous versions

May 23, 2013 at 09:43 PM
peteygas
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Epson and Canon scanners

will pm

May 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password